|Home > For Investors > 1% Campaign
The 1% or More in Community Investing Campaign
The Social Investment Forum Foundation and Co-op America have launched a campaign to encourage people and institutions across the country to put their banking and investment dollars to work strengthening communities that have been left behind. The goal of the 1% or More in Community Campaign is to help grow the community investing industry to more than $25.8 billion in assets in 2008. This would build off of the success of the Campaign in helping almost quadruple the amount of money involved in community investing between 2000 and 2008, when the industry grew from $5.4 billion in 2000 to $26 billion in 2008. SIF members have made their mark in the community investing industry, they increased their investments in Community Investing Institutions by $1.2 billion (from $800 million in 2002 to $3.4 billion in 2008).
You can join us by moving at least 1% of your managed assets into community investments!
The Social Investment Forum member investors below are on the Community Investing Honor Roll because they direct at least 1% of the managed assets to community investing. Click on their names to learn more:
Financial Advisors & Money Managers:
- Ron Cohen, First Affrimative Financial Network
- Hal Brill, Natural Investment Services
- Cherie DiNoia, Shelby Financial Group, Inc.
- David M. Dobkin
- Bob Dreizler, Progressive Investment Mgtmt.
- Georgette Frazer, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Harrington Investments, Inc
- Heartland Financial
- Bruce Herbert, Newground Social Investment
- Jim Horlacher, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Kimberly Kiel, Horizon Services
- Karen Kleven, Protected Investors of America
- Eric Leenson, Progressive Asset Mgtmt.
- Kathleen Leonard, Leonard Financial
- Rob Libon, Progressive Asset Management
- Andy Loving, Just Money Advisors
- Sylvia Matteson, Financial Freedom Associates
- Laurie McClain, Socially Responsive Financial Advisors
- Patrick McVeigh, Lowell, Blake & Associates
- Joyce Moore Financial Services, PAM/FAFN
- Allan Moskowitz, Progressive Wealth Management
- Celia Mueller, Certified Financial Planner
- Progressive Investment Management
- Charles Sandmel, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Stephen Siegel, First Affirmative Financial Network
- Eric Smith, KMS Financial Services, Inc.
- The Sustainability Group
- Trillium Asset Management Corporation
- Richard Torgerson, Progressive Asset Management
- Greg Wendt, Enright Premier
- Barry Wind, Progressive Asset Management
- Catherine Woodman, Protected Investors of America