Membership, Nonprofit, & Trade Organizations:
These organizations are involved in community investing.
Association for Enterprise Opportunity, Arlington, VA (703)841-7760, www.microenterpriseworks.org
* Calvert Foundation, Bethesda, MD, (800)248-0337, www.calvertfoundation.org
Coalition of Community Development Financial Institutions, Washington, DC, (703)894-0475, www.cdfi.org
* Community Development Venture Capital Alliance, New York, NY, (212)594-6747 www.cdvca.org
Co-op America, Washington, DC, (800)58-GREEN, www.coopamerica.org
Cooperative Development Foundation, Washington, DC, (202)383-5445, www.cdf.coop
Microfinance Information Exchange, Washington, DC, (202)659-9094, www.themix.org
* National Community Capital Association, Philadelphia, PA, (215)923-4754, www.communitycapital.org
* National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions, New York, NY, (212)809-1850, www.natfed.org
Rose Foundation, Oakland, CA, (510)658-0702, www.rosefdn.org
Social Investment Forum, Washington, DC, (202)872-5319, www.socialinvest.org
Social Investment Forum Foundation, Washington, DC, (202)872-5319, www.socialinvest.org
* These institutions are certified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs). Click here for more info.
Community Development Banks | Community Development Credit Unions | Financial Advisors & Money Managers | Mutual Funds with Community Investing Components | Community Development Loan Funds & Nonprofits | International Loan Funds | Community Development Venture Capital & Business/Organizational Financing | Community Development Pooled Funds | Membership, Nonprofit, & Trade Organizations | Institutional Investors